Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

Monday, November 24, 2014

My LAST letter home!

Hey hey! Wow, things just don't seem real. This week has been the BIGGEST emotional roller coaster of my life. Sister Smith and I laugh now about how we lived EVERYDAY last week as the same day. Over and over and over and over. It went like this:

Taught D all we could, seeing BEAUTIFUL changes come over her like never before, prepping for her baptismal interview.Visited Bro Hollins who was on Hospice, holding his hand, singing to him, and listening to him tell us, his 'daughters' (he has '4 daughters' --sister missionaries... I'm 'D4') He'd tell us his last words and how MUCH we meant to him and would just cry and cry. Eat, sleep, repeat.

Over and over. From Monday to Saturday.

D passed her interview. :)

Sunday rolled around and I had my talk ready and prepared that I spent a good amount of time preparing, and well, I had 'trunky brain' I guess and... totally forgot my talk. I went to the FH Library to print of some of my 'death letter' to go off of that, but... the printer didn't work. God apparently wanted me to just speak from my heart. I simply had my Book of Mormon and my testimony. It turned out decent.

Had 4 investigators to church.


Andddd... all of this mixed in with crazy emotions of leaving and blah blah blah... so yeah, things have just been pretty crazy!

So, that's all. I'm so excited to see you guys in like... 50 hours. :) That's so cool.

 I love you all and will see you in 2 :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment