Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We met again with S family. We had the lesson at the church. Wednesday night at 7. PERFECT because the church was full with the mutual kids, and leaders and such. The McBride couple came with us to give the S couple a church tour. It was soooooo good. They really seemed to feel comfortable there. After the mini church tour, we ended up in the Relief Society room and were originally planning on teaching the Restoration again (more in depth) but my comp and I both were not feeling it. So... we didn't have any idea of what to do! I got out a 'Family Proclamation' and gave that to them testifying the importance of raising their children on a solid foundation; Jesus Christ; and how much that has helped me in my life, which also led us to talking about the Holy Ghost being a constant guide, and the McBrides were AWESOME MEMBERS who just took it away. :) The spirit was very strong, and it all went well. I'll update you more about what happens with them this week!
>
> Ok, something SOOO amazing happened. You know the couple that got married and baptized when I first got to Eau Claire? It happened in October, and I've been seeing them slowly progress in the gospel, specifically Brother D... I've seen him from non-member to married to baptized to passing the sacrament for the first time, and on Saturday, he was able to baptize his 8 year old son!!!! Wow. THAT is what missionary work is about. Made me so so so happy to see that happen. It was a wonderful experience.
>
>  I hope you all know how much I love you and how much I love the Lord. That is why I am here!
> xoxo Sister Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment