Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello! 
Sounds like you had a great week! This email is gonna be extremely short, because a member offered to color my hair... YES. Oh, and... because I have packing to do.
Yep, after a wonderful 11 months, I'm headed out of Eau Clarie! WHAT?!?!?!? 
Again, it's pretty rare to leave your trainee, usually you do the whole 2 transfers with them, but... nope! Elder Hardy, the Elder I've been serving with for 8 months is leaving his trainee too! And we are going to the same place... what the heck!! He is going to be a Zone Leader in the St Paul Zone, and President Forbes called me last night telling me I'm assigned to be a Sister Training Leader!!! AHHHHHH. I'm stressing... a lot. I didn't sleep a wink last night, and I'm just nauseous and... Sister Anderl and I had a good cry. She is terrified. I am too. It's hitting me how IN LOVE I am with Eau Claire now that I'm leaving... jk, I knew that before. :) But.... yeah. Nuts. So, that's the update. I'll be in New Brighton with Sister S.

I love you all and I'm so happy you're doing well! GO TO MOLLY SZABO'S HOMECOMING FOR ME! She gets home Wednesday, and then... I'll be home in 2 transfers. Gross. See ya later!
xoxoxo
-Sister Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment