Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov. 11th

Hey there, loved ones!

Mom... I'm so sorry you've been down and dizzy! But I'm glad you're feeling better!

Yeah, the time has come... I received my 'death packet'... that was... pretty emotional. I cried a little bit. :( But it's exciting at the same time, ya know? I have a looooot to do for that 'death packet'... what did you receive in the mail? I'm curious! I need to sum up these 18 months into 4-5 pages... excuse me? That's not possible. :) I'll email it to you next week.. orrrr... just use it as my homecoming talk ;)

 I'm blessed to learn from Sister Smith who is really good at talking things through. She'll be a great mama. Missions are GREAT. But I'm just so blessed that I've learned how to communicate. I legitimately did NOT know how when I came out.

Let's see...the work is moving forward.  So...I will just tell you about it when I get home:)
Our first snowfall was... TODAY! 6 inches and we're supposed to have 14 by tomorrow! You're right, I probably shouldn't have sent my boots home, huh? Oh well!

An Elder I serve with knows how DEPRIVED I am of Café Rio, so as we were talking he was moving something around in his pocket, and finally (I could tell that this was something really difficult for him to do) he pulled out a Café Rio card that has 10 stamps on it ready to be a 'FREE MEAL' hoping to get one here in Minnesota, when in reality... no café rio's exist here. He said "You're going home sooner than anybody else I know right now, plus... It sounds like you're more in love with this place than I am." WIN MY SOUL, WONTCHA?!

We had a sleepover and pancakes with our sisters last night :)

Things are going well. I'm currently studying about discipleship, and I got an awesome email from a friend that talks about it! I'll forward that in a sec. I love you all and will see you in a couple weeks!
-Sister Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment