Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My first and LAST Pday...so here is an email!


MOMMY!!! :) 
 I am freaking out! I had 42 emails when I opened my email and I only have 30 min left! :/ But I'll try to fit everything in.
Ok. First, thank you SO much for the package. Made my life. Tell Nonna thank you too! Also thank you for working out the whole bike dealio! I love you all so much, I am so blessed for such a loving fam :) Umm, I leave in 6 days... the 29. 

My departure time is 8:43 am so I'm guessing I'll be calling around 6-7:45ish... I don't really know. 
LIFE IS INSANE. It honestly feels like I've been here for 5 months. It has been the absolute longest thing in the world. But I'm sure things will start speeding up once I reach Minnesota. I LOVE everyone here. My companion, my teachers, my district, my friends from school I see, and YOU GUYS! It's always the biggest treat to hear from all of you :)

Umm, I'm not sure of what I've already told you yet, my mind is just scrambled, but hmm..I guess the jist is: I hardly have time for anything, I am kinda tired, the food is...decent. The Spirit WEARS ME OUT. I didn't realize how tiring it can be to recieve personal Revelation and continually have the Spirit with me... Sounds kinda weird, but it's true! I have been recieving Revelation like no other. It's INCREDIBLE. It's like magic! :) 

I'll just tell you of a quick investigator my companion and I taught yesterday, her name is Kyung-Min and she is the cutest Asian in the world. Basically, she said she grew up Buddist, and then when she grew up she decided she didn't believe in any of that anymore, and we asked her if she believes in God. She said no. Eekk.. This is where I started to get worried, how am I supposed to talk about ANYTHING if she doesn't believe in God?! Well, we just started from the beginning, and during the whole thing, she was just so sweet and smiley, and asked very good questions which we responded with inspired answers from the Spirit which started to change her heart. Well, we were teaching her for about 30 min, and then we asked her to pray. She prayed the MOST sincere, heartfelt, beautiful prayer. My comp and I got teary eyed, and so did the investigator. I'm sorry I don't have time to go through the details of what we talked to her about, but just know that the Spirit was SO present. My companion and I left that appointment  just speechless. I could not believe what just happened. I couldn't believe the words we said! Everything came from God in that appointment. So incredible. We just broke down right when we left, we were SO happy! :)

I think it is SO interesting how the Lord trains his missionaries, whether they are real investigators or actors, the Spirit is just the same and we can still recieve the revelation we need.
I hope all of that made sense, I'm rambling. Haha, anyway. I'm running out of time, but just know that I'm so happy, so safe, so loved, so blessed, and growing like crazy. THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!! Love you all forever and everrr :) MWAH! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment